Latest and older versions of Foxytag available for PC dl?

Questions concerning the installation and the configuration of FoxyTag.

Moderators: Angelo, shaban, knut

Latest and older versions of Foxytag available for PC dl?

Postby BlueDragon » Thu May 28, 2009 1:02 am

I browsed the whole Foxytag website to try find a link for the download on my PC of the latest version of Foxytag as well as earlier version. (Yes earlier versions might work much better on my oldie Nokia cell phone.) 8)

Did I overlook something or is there really only the latest version available for direct download on the cell phone?? :shock:

Thanks for any help!
BlueDragon

Postby Foxy » Thu May 28, 2009 9:42 am

Older versions are not compatible anymore with the new server, so they have been removed.
Foxy
Site Admin

Postby BlueDragon » Sat May 30, 2009 2:37 am

Foxy wrote:Older versions are not compatible anymore with the new server, so they have been removed.

Well Foxy that's very bad news since the latest version is only compatible for the first alarm with my Nokia 6230i. So I used to have and use Foxytag for months but now I cannot use it anymore or I have to keep my eyes on the phone while driving to see if a red dot is appearing... (not the aim) :cry:

Is there any project to get this bug out in a new release or could you somehow make the v.0.6.1 be still accepted by the server?
BlueDragon

Postby Foxy » Sat May 30, 2009 1:02 pm

There is no sense to adpat it for "old" mobiles. amAze will however very soon integrate FoxyTag, so the problem will bw solved alone.
Foxy
Site Admin

Return to Installation and configuration