Statistics and friends

Bugs or suggestions to improve FoxyTag.

Moderators: Angelo, shaban, knut

Statistics and friends

Postby Jelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:22 am

Would it be possible to check my statistics on a webpage? For example: how many new radars I reported, how many times I got warned, how many friends I have, things like that.
Or even broader statistics, like the number of radars reported in a country, the number of new radars in the last week, number of (active/moving or inactive) users per country.

And I was wondering, do you have a fun application somewhere (not to be shared) on your desktop showing many dots across France moving around? Should be fun to watch, or even compare to traffic information...
Jelle

Re: Statistics and friends

Postby Foxy » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:32 pm

Jelle wrote:Would it be possible to check my statistics on a webpage?...

Not yet, since they are other priorities. But will probably be in the future.

Jelle wrote:And I was wondering, do you have a fun application somewhere (not to be shared) on your desktop showing many dots across France moving around? Should be fun to watch, or even compare to traffic information...

Yes I have. 8) Will be available in a few months via the website. For now, you can find all the points in Google Earth (activate the layer of the Google Earth Community).
Foxy
Site Admin

Re: Statistics and friends

Postby Jelle » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:01 pm

Foxy wrote:
Jelle wrote: do you have a fun application somewhere (not to be shared) on your desktop showing many dots across France moving around?

Yes I have. 8) Will be available in a few months via the website. For now, you can find all the points in Google Earth (activate the layer of the Google Earth Community).

Actually, that is how I found you. But I was wondering about the moving people, not about the cams...
Jelle

Postby Foxy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:44 am

No, I just have cams...
Foxy
Site Admin

Return to Bugs and suggestions