How many users?

Everything that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Angelo, shaban, knut

How many users?

Postby ikol » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 pm

Hello.

Can you tell me how many people use FoxyTag or how many are registered?
How many in Germany?

Thanks.
ikol

Postby Foxy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:50 am

No sorry, these numbers are secret. Otherwise there would never had been a first user. :wink:
Foxy
Site Admin

Postby humphry » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:03 pm

Sorry Foxy but I don't understand the reason for your answer.
Why is the quantity of the user secret ? Ikol didn't ask for the names of the user, just for the quantity.
I must say, it is a interesting question as well for me. It's my opinion that you need high quantity of users for high quality of information. Might be I'm wrong. Please let me know.

Best wishes
Humphry
humphry

Postby Foxy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 am

humphry wrote:It's my opinion that you need high quantity of users for high quality of information. Might be I'm wrong. Please let me know.

You are right. That's why it is a secret. A year ago, when they where 10 users, I could not say: "You are only ten users, so be careful, the information is of really bad quality...". Today there are places with lots of FoxyTaggers, places with less. Of course, the main roads in Europe are correctly tagged, but it is not necessarily the case of small villages. So we keep all the numbers secret. You can however make your own opinion at http://www.foxytag.com/en/map.html. :wink:
Foxy
Site Admin

Return to Miscellaneous