Issues about TrackerTag

Everything that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Angelo, shaban, knut

Issues about TrackerTag

Postby Jonokia » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Hello,

I am French and all I'll write is made from google translation. Thank you for your understanding if this is not very clear.

So...

ImageImage

What is the color choice ???!!! It's terrible, the speed is in light green on a light blue background! In daytime, the sun, we should not see! With FoxyTag is still much clearer. It is still too small for me on my screen (besides my phone is pretty far from me in my car)

This was just a comment, now here are my questions.

Here in this picture, I like everything, we see the great speed (hopefully speed up many km / h per km / h ), and apparently a radar is coming soon.

With this view, may be tagging a radar as usual or I must move in the other display mode? (The display with the "target")

Last question, I can read this :

Programmable buttons (option buttons)

And a little further on the site, I see this:

When you configure a profile, each parameter can have a specific value or be empty.

It would mean (and yes there if I sign it now!) That can assign the keys you want for this or that action?
To recall, on my smartphone nokia E71), I have to press 2 buttons to a number. If I can substitute 1 for A, for example (it would be much easier for me) it would be great.

Thx for your answer.

http://www.foxytag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2841#2841
My topic in French
FoxyTag un jour, FoxyTag toujours ! :D
Jonokia

Postby Jonokia » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 pm

:up:

Nobody can find out? Nobody uses TrackerTag?
Jonokia

Re: Issues about TrackerTag

Postby Jelle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner.

Jonokia wrote:Hello,

What is the color choice ???!!! It's terrible, the speed is in light green on a light blue background! In daytime, the sun, we should not see! With FoxyTag is still much clearer. It is still too small for me on my screen (besides my phone is pretty far from me in my car)

There are 6 color profiles, two use the 'theme' background, with either green or blue text, and four black/grey/white profiles.

Jonokia wrote:
This was just a comment, now here are my questions.

Here in this picture, I like everything, we see the great speed (hopefully speed up many km / h per km / h ), and apparently a radar is coming soon.

With this view, may be tagging a radar as usual or I must move in the other display mode? (The display with the "target")

All buttons work in all views / display modes, so the tagging works.

Jonokia wrote:
Last question, I can read this :

Programmable buttons (option buttons)

And a little further on the site, I see this:

When you configure a profile, each parameter can have a specific value or be empty.

It would mean (and yes there if I sign it now!) That can assign the keys you want for this or that action?
To recall, on my smartphone nokia E71), I have to press 2 buttons to a number. If I can substitute 1 for A, for example (it would be much easier for me) it would be great.

You can define what the 1,2,3,4,...0,*,# buttons do. They can be used to report a camera, change profile, change color, activate the settings dialog, hold position, toggle the alarm, change colors, etc.
I'll think about doing it the other way: defining the button you want to use for the actions instead of defining what a button does.

You can just try the program for free, I bought a new certificate so I can add new testers again. You won't get all the cams until you pay for the connection to FoxyTag, but at least you will see if you like it, or if you have additional suggetions.
maker of TrackerTag
Jelle

Postby Jonokia » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Thank you for your reply, I could test today, the software worked perfectly! I love it!
Jonokia

Return to Miscellaneous