Using FoxyTag in Germany illegal !!??

Interesting information or news about radars. The most relevant ones are put on the website.

Moderators: Angelo, shaban, knut

Using FoxyTag in Germany illegal !!??

Postby humphry » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:58 pm

:?: Hi Foxytag admins,

First I would like to give you an compliment for this system. I like it and use it sometimes (unfortunately illegal).

My question: In the FAQ of your german homepage you say that it is 100% legal to use foxytag. But in your press releases I found a video, from "SAT1 Automagazine" where the justiar of the ADAC (biggest german automobile club) Markus Schäpe says: " No question. It is definitively forbidden to use ANY system that gives you a warning, when you enter a speed control checkpoint !!!"
So, who gave you the information, that it is legal to use such a system in germany ?
:idea: :!: Furthermore I have learned from that video, that the police is allowed to confiscate your mobile phone and they are also allowed to destroy it, when they found any software like foxytag on it.

:cry: So I think it's unfair to suggest, that it is 100% legal to use it in Germany.
humphry

Postby fdoctz » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:36 pm

Please post your messages EITHER in english OR in german. There is no need to translate them and post them twice.

If you speak english. Post it in english. Thank you.
fdoctz

Return to Radars news